This is the 1st Rainbow Six: Siege casual tournament hosted by MSI at Assembly Summer 2018 on Friday, August 3! The tournament will be played at the MSI booth. Players will be able to play with the newest Rainbow Six Siege update (White Noise) including all in-game features and operators unlocked, to get the most extensive Rainbow Six Siege gameplay experience.
NOTE: this tournament does not require a computer place ticket, just a visitor ticket is enough.
Rainbow Six: Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of consoles and PC. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and tension are at the center of the experience.
- Location: Messukeskus, MSI booth at Assembly Summer 2018
- Teams: Max. 8 per daily tournament
- Format: Single elimination
- Prize pool: Rainbow Six: Siege official merchandise (600 Rainbow Six Credits, Figurine, T-shirt and cap) & MSI goodies
- Sign up: Open
- Check in: Friday, August 3, 12:00--13:30 EEST at Casual Admins desk
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
1. First place: 600 Rainbow Six Credits + Figurine + Charm + T-shirt and cap + MSI goodie bag
2. Second place: Figurine + T-shirt and cap + MSI goodie bag
3. Third place: Charm + T-shirt + MSI goodie bag
All participant has chance to obtain a Rainbow Six Siege official T-shirt (Black)
Stay tuned with MSI Facebook to get the update about tournament schedule: https://www.facebook.com/MSINordics/
Check-in: Friday, August 3, 11:00--13:30 EEST at Game Admins desk
Playoffs start: Friday, August 3, 14:00 EEST at MSI booth
In case less than four teams have signed up until 14:00 EEST, the signup and checkin is extended first to 16:00 EEST and then to 18:00 EET or until at least four teams have signed up for the tournament.
These rules apply for all Casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2018.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
1.1. Team rules
Team rosters must consist of 5 players to participate in a tournament. All roster changes must be made prior the generation of the matches:
- In a single elimination tournament, this is the creation of the bracket
Playing with different players and/or illegal ringers will be punished.
1.1.2. Substitute Players
It is only allowed to substitute a player before the match starts. If the match is started (picking operator and spawn points) all 5 players of a team must play the game till the end.
1.2 Tournament rules
1.2.1. Settings for the tournament
All players are expected to follow the given settings. Different agreements are not allowed.
1.2.2. No show
If a contestant is not ready to play after 15 minutes, then they should be reported as a no show to an admin. The countdown starts from the moment both teams have progressed to the match.
If a contestant chooses to forfeit a match, they will forfeit any prizes and if possible will be replaced by their opponent in the previous round.
Both teams are responsible to give the correct result
Overall Results: Bo1: 1:0 or 0:1 Bo3: 2:0 2:1 1:2 and 0:2 Possible Overtime Score to win the map: 2:0 2:1 1:2 and 0:2
1.2.5. Add Result
It is only allowed to add a score when the match is finished. Give a team score before the match is finished, this will be taken as unsportsmanlike behaviour and disqualification of the team. To add result email/say it to the admin in place at the end of the game.
1.2.6. Closed matches
Already closed matches stays closed, if there was a mistake by the teams. The teams haven´t a right to claim this via protest. The admins have the right to reopen a match in certain cases.
- The match must be played as soon as possible (both teams added to the match).
- To keep the delay during the tournament as low as possible we reserve the right to disqualify teams from the tournament. This will only be done in cases where a team shows no real effort to get a match done or is even obviously blocking. In severe cases this can even affect both teams.
1.3.1. Player drops
If a player drops from the server during a match, the round will continue uninterrupted until the end (Round starts with the first second of the preparation phase). After completion of the round, the player who disconnected will be allowed to re-join the server. The match is considered “live” when the first round has started. At least 4 players need to remain and the match need to be played until the match end and a winner is decided. If this isn’t possible due to connection issues, it will be considered as a forfeit in favour for the team who is able to have all players on the server.
If a Team leaves the server without informing the opponent, the team risks forfeiting the match.
1.3.3. Pausing the game
If a player pauses a game they must state the reason for the interruption and how long it will approximately take. The game can only be resumed by the player that paused the game after they asks their opponent if they are ready. The pause should not be longer than 10 minutes.
Violation of this rule are handled as unsportsmanlike behaviour and can lead to a re-game.
1.3.4. Illegal Actions
Any actions that result in an unfair advantage are illegal. This includes bug and glitch using of any kind. In a tournament by using any bug or glitch, the team got a warning, by the second time of using it, the team will be disqualified.
126.96.36.199. Spawnkilling / Spawnpeaking
- Killing somebody instantly after spawning without any chance to react or moving away will be rated as spawnkilling and will be punished as glitching/bug using.
- Killing somebody who already spawned, moved out of cover or is spawnrushed is considered spawnpeaking and will not be rated as glitching / bug using.
2. Game Settings
Matches have to be played with the following settings:
- All matches will be played with 5 players per team
- Playlist Type: Normal Mode
- Server Type: Dedicated Server
- Voice Chat: Team Only
- Time of the Day: Day
- HUD Settings: Pro League
- 2.2. MATCH SETTINGS
- Number of Rounds: 8
- Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
- Overtime: 3 Rounds
- Overtime score difference: 2
- Overtime role change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 1
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Damage handicap: 100
- Friendly fire damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- 2.3. GAME MODE: TDM BOMB
- Plant duration: 7
- Defuse duration: 7
- Fuse time: 45
- Preparation: 45
- Action: 180
- 2.4. Operator
- All Operator are allowed (DLC allowed).
- Club House