This is the third online qualifier for the ASUS ROG StarCraft II Summer 2015 tournament held in Helsinki, Finland on 30-31 July. The top four players will earn a spot in the main tournament.
In order to participate, you need to add your game account (character code, e.g. Player.123) from Dashboard --> Add game. Failure to do so might result in removal of contestant before brackets are generated.
If you manage to grap a spot in the main tournament from this qualifier, you are expected to travel to Helsinki, Finland to compete on July 30-31. You will have to cover the travel and accommodation expenses yourself. If you're unable to travel or unable to cover the expenses, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS QUALIFIER.
- Server: EU
- Maps: Ladder Season 3, veto before match
- Format: Single elimination into double elimination on Ro8, all matches bo3
- Sign-up end time: July 7, 18:00 EEST (17.00 CEST)
- Check-in start time: 18:00 EEST (17:00 CEST) - button appears on the right
- Start time: 19:00 EEST (18:00 CEST)
- Battle.net chat channel: ASUSROG (also ASUSROG2 if needed)
- Requirement: Master or Grandmaster on any server
- Rules: PDF
For Qualifiers #3 and #4 the Battle.net Ladder Season 3 map pool is used:
- (2) Bridgehead LE [Blizzard]
- (2) Coda LE [Blizzard]
- (2) Dash and Terminal LE [Blizzard]
- (2) Moonlight Madness LE [Blizzard]
- (2) Terraform LE [Blizzard]
- (4) Cactus Valley LE [Blizzard]
- (4) Iron Fortress [Blizzard]
Before each match both players veto out two maps out of the map pool one by one in turns, leaving three maps to be played.
The player who made the first veto picks the first map to be played out of the remaining maps. The other players then picks the second map. The third map (if needed) is the last map that remains.
If the players can not decide who starts the map vetoes, the player who is visually higher up on the bracket starts.
The tournament starts as a single elimination bracket and changes into a double elimination bracket from round-of-8 onwards. However, if there are 16 players or fewer total checked in, the whole tournament will be played in double elimination format. All matches are best-of-3.
The first 256 players to check-in will enter the tournament. The check-in button will appear on the right on this page when check-in starts.
Only the winner of the match reports the score. To report, click on your match from the bracket and add match rounds. In trouble, see this guide.
If you wish to broadcast the qualifier, please send an email to info at asusrogtournament.com.
- http://www.twitch.tv/emstarcraft - Emil
- http://www.twitch.tv/suprdivinesia - Divinesia
- http://goodgame.ru/channel/Pomi - Pomi
- http://www.twitch.tv/dreinarkr - DreinarK
Meet players and admins during the tournament at Battle.net chat channel ASUSROG
Juho "Azhrak" Nieminen
Email: azhrak at gmail.com