The first BYOC StarCraft II tournament of ASSEMBLY Summer 2016 which is being played on Friday 5 August. Participation requires a computer ticket and your own computer at the event.
- Date: Fri, 5 August, 2016, 18:00 EEST
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Players: 64
- Prize pool: €400
- Format: bo5 double-elimination bracket, possible bo7 final if both players agree.
- Participation: Computer ticket & Battle.net account required
- Sign-up start: 24 July, 18:00 EEST
- Sign-up ends: 5 August, 17:00 EEST
- Check-in starts: 5 August, 17:00 EEST
- Battle.net channel: ASSEMBLY
Times are in local time EEST.
Sign-up starts at 18.00.
- Friday, 5 August
- 17:00 Sign-up ends & Check-in starts
- 18:00 Playoffs start
The prize pool is €400 and it will be distributed to the players as follows:
Streams & Casters
If you wish to broadcast this tournament on your Twitch channel, send an email to jankristianherring at gmail.
The tournament is open to anyone with a ASSEMBLY Summer 2016 computer ticket and a personal Battle.net account. Players need to participate in the tournament inside the ASSEMBY event.
Battle.net Ladder Season 3 1v1 maps will be used:
- (2) Apotheosis LE
- (2) Dasan Station LE
- (2) Frozen Temple
- (2) Galactic Process LE
- (2) King Sejong Station LE
- (2) New Gettysburg
- (4) Frost LE
Before a bo5 match, both players veto 2 maps from the map pool in A-B order which leaves 5 maps to be played on.
The player who started the vetoes (A) will pick the 1st map to be played from the remaining 5 maps. Continue picking maps in BABA order, the final map remaining will be the 5th map if needed.
Player A is the player which is on the left side on the match page, or similarly the one on the top in the bracket.
Only the winner of the match sets the score. To set the score, click on your match to go to the match page, and on the right click on the button "Add match rounds". Here is an image quide.
- Check-in LIVE at the gameinfo desk, next to the info desk!
- AFK-timer is 15 minutes first round, 10 minutes after the tournament begins. Showing up late results in a map loss, if you are more than 25 minutes late first round or 20 minutes after the first round, the whole match is forfeit.
Meet your opponents at the Battle.net channel ASSEMBLY (write in chat: /join ASSEMBLY).
Jan-Kristian "spira" Herring
Email: jankristianherring at gmail
Akash "MeteoRain" Singh