Quake Champions is coming to Assembly Summer 2017!
First BYOC tournament for Quake Champions at Assembly Summer 2017 played on Friday, August 4. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at GameInfo. | HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in GameInfossa.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Team size: 1 player
- Prize pool: Fame and honor!
- Format: GSL groups + double elimination
- Participation: Computer ticket required
- Discord: https://discord.gg/kpTzAWT
- Check-in: Friday August 4th 17.00 EEST at Gameinfo
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
- Check-in Friday 4th 17.00 EEST at gameinfo.
- GSL Groups Friday 4th 18.00 EEST
- Double elimination bracket Friday 4th 20.00 EEST
- All games are played on Friday.
These rules apply for all BYOC/casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
Map Pool: Blood Covenant ("dm6") - Blood Run ("ztndm3") - Corrupted Keep - Ruins of Sarnath
Tournament Format: Groups -> Double Elimination (format subject to change)
Match Format: Groups & Upper Bracket Bo3, Lower Bracket Bo1
- Game Type: Duel
- Time Limit: 5 minutes
- Frag Limit: N/A
- The match must be played on the closest available server.
All participants must be present in the Assembly Discord's Quake Champions channel.
All matches must be played on the newest build of Quake Champions.
Be autonomous, contact your opponent, play your match, report your scores.
In a Best of Three (Bo3) match, the first map is pre-determined prior to bracket completion. The loser of the first map will pick the second map, and if needed, the tie-breaker map will be picked by the loser of the second map. Players cannot pick a map that has already been played in the match series.
In a Best of One (Bo1) match, the map is pre-determined prior to bracket completion.
Match Start: Players must start their matches as soon as possible. Players must be in contact with each other within ten (10) minutes of games being assigned. If a player fails to show up, they forfeit the whole match series.
Match Reporting: Both players are required to submit their results to tournaments.peliliiga.fi in the match details. Any discrepancies in reported scores will be investigated by the admins. In the case of a match dispute, the winning player must be able to provide end-of-game screenshots of the scoreboards (screenshot can be taken in any way as long as the screenshot is legible). Any disputes have to be raised within 10 minutes of the match series end.
If a player disconnects and no champion has been eliminated, the round is restarted. The game will be brought to custom game and the remaining rounds will be played out.
If the player who is ahead by 1 Champion or more disconnects, that round is replayed. The game will be brought to custom game and the remaining rounds will be played out.
If the player who is behind by 1 Champion or more disconnects, that player loses the round. The game will be brought to custom game and the remaining rounds will be played out.
At no time can Champion Picks be changed in the event a match is restarted.
Intentionally disconnecting is strictly forbidden.
Cheating: Any, and all forms of cheating or unfair assistance will lead to disqualification. Any players involved in faking or ringing a player (=having someone else play for them) will also be disqualified.
Head Admin: LKO