This is the first daily BYOC tournament for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive at Assembly Summer 2017 played on Friday, August 4th. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event. The participants of the CS:GO non-BYOC tournament and those who have qualified for CS:GO Premiums games on Friday are not allowed to participate to this tournament.
If you arrive on Thursday already, we recommend you to try your luck in the Premium tournament first, and enter the this and BYOC #2 tournaments after you drop out of Premium.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 32
- Format: SE bracket
- Match format: Most of bracket best of 1, semi-finals and final best of 3
- Prize pool: 550€
- Sign-up start: August 4th 00.00E EST
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZX7tTe
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description
- Check-in: Friday 4th, 10.00 EEST
There are two CS:GO Casual tournaments. One on Friday Aug 4nd and second on Saturday Aug 5nd.
You can not participate in CS:GO Casual tournament and CS:GO premium tournament during the same day.
If you were left out of tournament on Friday because there was no room, you will have priority to the tournament on Saturday
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
Friday Aug 4nd. Sign up starts at 00.00. Check in for Friday's tournament opens at 10.00 Check in closes for friday and tournament starts at 12.00.
- 12:00 RO32
- 13:30 RO16
- 14:30 RO8
- 16:00 Semi-final BO3
- 19:00 Final + Bronze BO3
General rules for all casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017:
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord!
- Mapveto is handled in Discord, between teams on their own.
- Result of mapveto is then brought forward to admin in Discord
- After this admin provides teams with server information
- Sides are chosen using knife-round.
- All players must record in-eyes demos for all matches.
- Once in the game server, type: record match1_opponent in console, e.g. record match1_ence
- Recording will stop once you quit the server. In case of disconnect during the match, remember to begin a new recording under different name to prevent overwriting the existing file.
- Failure to provide complete and working demo file means losing the map. In case of disconnect(s) during the match, multiple demo files are accepted but every single round played by the player must be recorded.