This is the Premium BYOC tournament for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive at Assembly Summer 2017 played on Thursday-Saturday, August 3rd-5th. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event. The participants of the CS:GO non-BYOC tournament are not allowed to participate to this tournament.
NOTE: You can participate in this and also in the other BYOC #1 and BYOC #2 tournaments. However, if you manage to stay in this tournament until Friday, you can't enter the Friday's tournament, and similarly if you manage to stay in this tournament until Saturday, you can't enter the Saturday's tournament. We recommend everyone to try their luck in this tournament first, and enter the BYOC #1 and BYOC #2 tournaments after you drop out of this competition.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 64
- Format: Groups (GSL) and DE bracket
- Match format: Groups and most of bracket best of 1, WB+LB winner bo3 and final best of 3
- Prize pool: 3600€
- Sign-up start: 24th July, 00.00EEST
- Discord: https://discord.gg/CEFug37
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description
- Check-in: Thursday 3rd, 16.00 EEST at GameInfo
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
Thursday Aug 3rd. Check in opens at 16.00 Check in closes and tournament starts with groups at 18.00.
Friday Aug 4nd. Games continue with bracket at 12.00 with BO1.
- 12.00 UB RO16
- 13.30 UB RO8, LB RO8 S1
- 15.00 UB RO4, LB RO8 S2
- 17.00 LB RO4 S1
- 18.30 LB RO4 S2
- 20.00 LB RO2 S1
Saturday Aug 5nd. Games continue at 12.00 with BO3.
- 12.00 UB RO2
- 15.00 LB RO2 S2
- 18.00 Grand final
General rules for all casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017:
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord!
- Mapveto is handled in Discord, between teams on their own.
- Result of mapveto is then brought forward to admin in Discord.
- After this admin provides teams with server information.
- In BO1 games the sides are chosen using knife-round.
- You can stream your games with 3 minute delay if your opponent agrees to it.
- All players must record in-eyes demos for all matches.
- Once in the game server, type: record match1_opponent in console, e.g. record match1_asm
- Recording will stop once you quit the server. In case of disconnect during the match, remember to begin a new recording under different name to prevent overwriting the existing file.
- Failure to provide complete and working demo file means losing the map. In case of disconnect(s) during the match, multiple demo files are accepted but every single round played by the player must be recorded.