This is the first casual BYOC tournament for Hearthstone: Heroes of WarCraft at Assembly Summer 2017 starting on Thursday, August 3rd. Participation requires a visitor ticket and your own device at the event. If you participate without a computer ticket, we cannot guarantee internet connection or power sockets for you.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at GameInfo.
HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in GameInfossa.
Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
Price pool: 360€
Format: Group Stage + Single elimination. Standard Conquest (BO5)
Participation: Ticket & Battle.net account required
Sign-up start: July 24, 00:00 EEST
Check-in: Thursday 3rd 18.00 EEST at Gameinfo.
1. 180 €
2. 110 €
3. 70 €
18:00 Check-in opens
18:50 Check-in end
19:00 Group Stage Start
12:00 Single Elimination Start (RO16)
13:00 RO8 Start
These rules apply to all BYOC/casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- Picks and bans are done on http://deckselect.eu/
- Players may have one deck per class ready (9 decks) - you select 4 decks to play per match and ban one.
- Players may switch decklists between tournament stages and bracket rounds.
- The player who is higher up in the bracket (A) challenges the opponent.
- Exchange screenshots of your challenge screen to make sure the opponent only has 1 deck per class to be used. Use Discord to share images either by drag-and-dropping them in private chat or using the file upload button.
- Save a screenshot of the result of every game. Link the screenshots in the match comments (click on match to go to match page) or upload them when reporting results.
- Sign-up by creating an account on this web site, and click Sign-up button from the right. You need to set your battletag when you sign up.
- All games may be played immediately when available. Games must be started at least when the schedule says so. If your opponent is not present 10 minutes after the appointed time, they forfeit the match.
- Check-in LIVE at the gamecrew desk! Communication on Discord in https://discord.gg/fU9a4vV. You need to be present on the channel during the tournament.
- Games must be disputed within 10 minutes of match ending.
- Personal streams of your matches must have at least 3 minutes delay and permission from your opponent.
- If a match ends in a tie, it's counted as a win for both, if it's the final match then it will be replayed with the same decks.
- Tiebreakers in Round-robin (group stage) is decided by round diff score.
- Group Stage / Single Elimination brackets will be adjusted according to the participant amount.
- Using a deck tracker is allowed.