This is the BYOC tournament for League of Legends at Assembly Summer 2017 played on Thursday-Friday, August 3-4. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at GameInfo. | HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in GameInfossa.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 32
- Prize pool: 1750€
- Format: GSL Groups + Double-elimination bracket
- Participation: Computer ticket required
- Sign-up start: July 24th, 00:00 EET
- Discord: https://discord.gg/aA8zRvH
- Check-in: Thursday 3rd 17.00 EEST at Gameinfo.
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
- 875 €
- 525 €
- 350 €
Groups Thursday August 3 19.00 -> EEST
Bracket Friday August 4 18.00 -> EEST Last game of the day UB RO2
Bracket Saturday August 5 12.00 -> EEST LB RO2+ Grand Final
These rules apply for all BYOC/casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
Any necessary modifications to the rules to be announced.