Rocket League is coming to Assembly Summer 2017! Read below for information, sign-up and rules.
Rocket League tournaments at Assembly Summer 2017 will be played on Friday-Saturday, August 4-5. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at GameInfo. | HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in GameInfossa.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 64
- Prize pool: Fame and honor!
- Format: Group stage bo3 double elimination, semi-finals and finals bo5
- Participation: Computer ticket required
- Sign-up start: Jul 27th 00.00
- Discord: https://discord.gg/sUcgZbC
- Check-in: Saturday 5th, 12.00 EEST at Gameinfo
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at GameInfo desk, check time above
- 12.00 - Check-in at Gameinfo
- 14.00 - Group stage
- 16.00 - RO32
- 16.30 - RO16
- 17.00 - RO8
- 17.30 - Semi-finals
- 18.30 - Finals
Schedule is subject to change.
These rules apply for all BYOC/casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- Team has to consist of three players, one of which is the captain.
- One player can only play for one team in the tournament.
- Players must have the newest version of Steam and Rocket League installed.
- Switching players in and out of the team during the tournament is forbidden.
- All participants must be present in the Assembly Discord's Rocket League channel.
- All players must be ready to start the game at the pre-determined match time and join the game lobby
- If a player or a whole team fails to show up within 10 minutes of scheduled match time, they forfeit the whole match series.
- If your opponent doesn't show up and you can't reach them within 10 minutes, contact an admin in the Discord channel.
- Using any software that causes unfair advantage is strictly forbidden, and will lead to disqualification.
- If a player disconnects or runs into some other technical difficulties during a game, the game can be canceled and restarted, but only if the opposing team also agrees to do so. Intentionally disconnecting from a game is strictly forbidden.
- Any disputes have to be raised within 10 minutes of the match series end.
- The team's captain is responsible for following the scheduled games and contacting the opposing team to arrange the match.
- The team on the top side of the bracket is responsible for creating the game and making sure everyone is able to join.
- The game should be named 'asm-[team-name]' (without the brackets) and the password should be 'assembly'.
- The team on the top side of the bracket plays for the blue team, and the team on the bottom side plays for the orange team to avoid confusion when starting the game.
- Teams must wait in the lobby without choosing a side until all players from both teams are in the lobby. The game will start automatically after players pick sides.
- The winning team's captain is responsible for taking screenshots and reporting the results of the match in TMS.
Schedule and settings
- All 3 games (5 in the semi-finals and finals) will be played back-to-back.
- Each bo3 match has 30 minutes scheduled for them, and 45 minutes for bo5 matches.
- Private match settings:
- Gamemode: Soccar
- Arena: Mannfield
- Team Size: 3v3
- No bots
- Team settings at default
- Mutator settings at default
- Server: Europe
- All players are expected to treat the organizers and other players with respect. Racism, namecalling and intentional provocation will not be tolerated.