The first BYOC StarCraft II tournament of Assembly Summer 2017 will be played on Thursday August 3rd and Friday 4th. Participation requires a computer place ticket and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at GameInfo.
HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in GameInfossa.
- Date: Thu-Fri, 3rd & 4th August 2017
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Players: 64
- Prize pool: 360€
- Format: Read below
- Participation: Computer ticket, computer and physical presence at the event & Battle.net account required
- Sign-up start: Jul 24, 00:00 EEST
- Sign-up ends: at tournament
- Check-in starts: Thu Aug 3rd, TBA EEST
- Battle.net channel: ASSEMBLY
Starting Thursday Aug 3rd 20.00 EEST and ending Friday Aug 4th 16.00 EEST. Detailed schedule will be released later.
These rules apply for all BYOC/casual tournaments in Assembly Summer 2017.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Gameinfo during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- All first place prizes will be paid fully in cash, second to fourth places can be partially or fully paid in product prizes. All cash prizes will be paid by wire transfer within 2 months after the event.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- Use "No Build Order" Game Privacy mode
Battle.net 2017 Ladder Season 3 1v1 map pool is used:
- Abyssal Reef LE
- Acolyte LE
- Ascension to Aiur LE
- Catallena LE
- Interlolper LE
- Odyssey LE
- Mech Depot LE
In a best of 3 match: Player A will ban one map and Player B will ban two maps, then Player A will ban one.
In a best of 5 match: Player A will ban one map and after that Player B will ban one map.
Player B will pick the first map. After that it's loser's pick.
Player A is the player which is on the left side on the match page, or similarly the one on the top in the bracket.
(This format might change depending on the participant numbers)
Best of 3
2 groups of 3-6 players each
Round robin format (or all-play-all). Meaning that each player plays against all other players in turn.
Top two of each group advance to the bracket.
Best of 5
Bronze match is played
Only the winner of the match sets the score. To set the score, click on your match to go to the match page, and on the right click on the button "Add match rounds". Here is an image quide.
- Check-in LIVE at the gameinfo desk, next to the info desk!
- AFK-timer is 15 minutes first round, 10 minutes after the tournament begins. Showing up late results in a map loss, if you are more than 25 minutes late first round or 20 minutes after the first round, the whole match is forfeit.
Akash "MeteoRain" Singh
Contact from Discord, Facebook or in event venue.