This is the BYOC tournament for Dota 2 at Assembly Summer 2018 played on Friday and Saturday August 3-4, 2018. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 16
- Format: Double elimination or GSL groups & single elimination playoffs
- Prize pool: Product prixes
- Sign-up start: June 25, 00:00 EEST
- Discord: https://discord.gg/bPjJUkx
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description
- Check-in: Friday, August 3, 12:00--16:00 EEST at Gameinfo
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- 5 x MSI Vigor GK70 Mechanical keyboard Cherryred
- 5 x MSI immerse GH60 gaming headset
- 5 x MSI Clutch GM40 Gaming mouse + 5 x MSI GAMING Mousepad XL
- Friday, August 3
- 12:00–16:00 Check-in at Casual Admins desk
- 16:00 Group stage begins
- 21:00 Playoffs begin
- Saturday, August 4
- 14:00 Playoffs continue
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly Summer 2018.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.