This is the BYOC PC tournament for Fortnite Battle Royale at Assembly Summer 2018 played on Thu-Sat, August 2-4. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
- Dates: Thu, 2 August - Sat, 4 August, 2018
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 50 squads
- Prizes: TBA
- Format: Initial groups, semifinal group and final group, 6 rounds each
- Tickets: tickets.assembly.org
- Discord: Assembly Discord
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description
- Check-in: Thursday, August 2, 17:00--21:00 EEST at Casual Admins desk
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at Casual Admins desk, check time above
Note: you may sign-up as a 2 person team (duo) as well but squads will get in first and duos only if there is room left.
Full squads get in first, in sign-up order.
- 4 x Asus ROG Strix Fusion 300 Gaming Headset + 2 x 10€ Puolenkuunpelit lahjakortti
- 4 x Asus Cerberus V2 gaming headset + 2 x 10€ Puolenkuunpelit lahjakortti
- 4 x Asus ROG Gladius
- Thursday, August 2
- 21:00 Group stage, rounds 6
- Friday, August 3
- 14:00 Semi-Final, 6
- Saturday, August 4
- 14:00 Final, rounds 4
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly Summer 2018.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 2 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
Teams get points from round placement.